Monday, August 31, 2009

Pay attention or pay the price!

Lately I've been hearing the sad news of so many deaths. Most of them were caused by car accidents. of course I can't deny the fact that part of it was God's will, that these people died because it was their time, but the other part was how they died, they died in this way because of their carelessness or because of other people's carelessness.

People should know that driving isn't such an easy thing that you take for granted. Just because you know how to drive a car doesn't mean you're immune to a horrible accident on the way. Once someone gets a license and a new car, everyone just wants to party with it, go everywhere with it, even to the closest places, say we gotta try driving there or else you won't learn! and so on of such things. They forget that the slightest mistake could end up their lives or other people's lives in a horrible way.

I've been driving for about a year, and I've seen how many people drive on the way. They seriously think they are invincible rockets or something! And this makes me nervous while I'm driving and being nervous isn't really a good thing while you're driving between...rockets! Really!

Guys seriously...You don't look cool when you drive so fast and go left and right fast without making a sign! seriously it's not cool and girls don't like it like you may think! You only look like a stupid wanna be slash show off!!

Same thing for girls who do so, they won't like you any better believe me, so don't boast that you drive more than 80km/hr while the maximum speed should be 60km/hr!

This is a serious matter! you could take the life of a person or yours in a second!

Oh and the new trend! Hassling the girls while they are driving! I've been in this situation many times! Here I am driving normally by the sea and a bunch of stupid guys driving next to me start trying to make me drift with my car! Really what the hell is this?! I could have made an accident or killed anyone in any of these times, than God it didn't happen!

Also those people who don't even CARE to look before they cross the street. seriously...are you insane?! and do you believe that you could faster than a car moving with a 60km/hr speed?! it might work for you sometime, but the next, you're gonna be lying in the hospital or dead!
These people drive me crazy! There are things called "tunnels!" heard about them before?! yeah you did but you're too lazy to cross them and you're not too lazy to put your life in danger! They don't even look! and when I shout at them it's like I've just did a crime! I'm so sorry because I care about your life more than you do!

So please, people, take care when you drive, or when you're crossing the street, because it's not something to be careless about!

I know the traffic sucks, and taxi drivers and micro bus drivers drive in a..what should I call it..barbaric way! but at least educated adults and teens should not drive in such a way. Really, driving like that is never "adventurous" it's pure "madness" that takes the life of many people everyday.

please watch this video.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1164312504588&ref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment