Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm with the Vampires!

It's a very weird world we're living in. No one is happy with what they got. The poor wish to have some money to be happy while the rich feel the money took their happiness away and they still can't live without it. The married wish they become single and free while the single wish everyday they find their true love. The list of contradiction is endless. Of course I'm not talking about everyone here. I'm just talking about examples of the many weird things we see in this life.

My biggest trouble might be not fulfilling my dreams, while others' big troubles might be getting killed while sleeping at night by a bomb. It's a huge difference but at the end both seem to be the worst fear for each of us.

Humans…they are the weirdest creatures on this planet, don't you think?! We see the solution for our happiness right in front of us and still choose not to take it! I think that's a stupidity that most people including myself have fallen in.

If we are just to accept…acceptance is a very strong word. It’s very hard for a lot of us. We just can't do it although it's the easiest thing to do. It's a very natural thing inside us that we might have forgotten about it along time ago, when all the problems started. If we could just accept the things we have and look at the bright sides of things we will be happy. If we could just accept the others as they are we will not end up fighting over stupid things. I think another word for acceptance is open-mindness.

Some people think that being open minded is just to do all the weird things in this world or accept crazy ideas. But how can someone be open-minded if he or she can't even accept him/herself or accept others?! We have to learn to accept each other. We have to be open to the fact that there are millions of people out there who have a different life style and different ways and cultures than ours. No one is better than the other. We simply have different ways of doing things. Why is it that we have to change ourselves so others accept us?! Why do we have to be the same??

I will never change it unless if I wanted to. I've learned to accept others as they are even if what they do seems to be weird or pointless to me, because who am I to judge them or say they have to change. So people out there, please learn to accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment