Monday, September 14, 2009

The Lands of Forever 1


Ever notice how hypnotizing the smooth wind can be at night? I'm standing in the balcony in almost complete darkness. The street lamps below lighting the still street with soft yellow rays.

The luminous, dotted stars in the dark navy, clear sky decorating the place from above. Just looking at them makes me forget about the whole world I'm living in and pulls me secretly into theirs. I could look up there forever.

In the far right, a mysterious glow invades the peaceful darkness of the sky. It's the borrowed glory of the ever beautiful Moon.

The wind comes and goes with the salty breeze of the sea that, once inhaled, fills my soul with strange ecstasy and, at the same time, nostalgia for that fantasy, wooden house on the sand.

It's the perfect moment to doze off in silence in the mystical world of the lands of forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment